Skip to main content

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023: Rakhi Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Greetings, Facebook & Whatsapp status

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023: Rakhi Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Greetings, Facebook & Whatsapp status. Also known as Rakhi, Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu festival that celebrates the beautiful bond between brothers and sisters. The auspicious day usually falls in the month of August and this year, it will be celebrated on 30 August.

On the day, the sister ties a sacred thread, known as a "rakhi", around her brother's wrist and the brother gives some gifts to the sister along with the promise to protect his sister.

The ritual carries deep cultural and emotional significance. It is a symbol of love and affection and this exchange reflects the unique and beautiful relationship between siblings.

The festival also serves as a reminder of the importance of family bonds and the duty of siblings towards each other. It is also a festival on which families come together, sharing sweets and warm wishes.

Raksha Bandhan On this special day, families also enjoy traditional food, and reaffirm the bonds of love and friendship.

Here are some messages and wishes that you can share with your siblings and loved ones to wish them a very happy Raksha Bandhan.

May you always be safe and protected from harm. I love you, my dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan! I pray that our bond of love continues to grow stronger.

I wish that this Raksha Bandhan brings you all the happiness and success in everything you do. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya.

On this Raksha Bandhan, I want to let you know that you are the best brother in the world and I love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya.

May the bond of love between us always remain strong. Wishing you a very happy Raksha Bandhan!

You are the most special person in my life and I pray that all your dreams come true. May you always be happy and healthy! Happy Raksha Bandhan!

I pray that all your dreams and aspirations come true. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I love you! I wish that this Raksha Bandhan brings you everything you desire in life.

May this Raksha Bandhan bring you all the happiness and love in the world. Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!

May the pious occasion of Raksha Bandhan fill your life with happiness, luck, and prosperity!

May this festival be a harbinger of good fortune for you and your loved ones!

Wishing you all the happiness that Raksha Bandhan can bring! May you be blessed with good health, luck, and prosperity always!

Wishing you a very happy Raksha Bandhan! May God bless you and keep you safe always!

May this special day bring lots of love, luck, and happiness into your life!

Your happiness is my world my baby sister!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!

My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, at an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me.

You are the best gift that I received from my parents. Love you so much brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Thanks brother for extending your help and support to me in my bad times. Tons of love for Raksha Bandhan!

I love you so much brother and promise to always love you till death. Wish you a very Raksha Bandhan!

The one who is reading this message is very close to my heart and I love him the most. He is indeed you, my handsome brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

No one can love, respect, tease, protect and understand me as you do my good-looking brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to give my handsome brother good health, long life, the world of happiness, positivity, peace and all that he desires for. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely brother!!

In every phase of my life, you have always supported and loved me. This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to do the same for you and will always stand by your side no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Wishing you a very happy Raksha Bandhan! May this festival be a harbinger of good fortune for you and your loved ones!

Sending you lots of love and good wishes on this special day! May you have a wonderful life ahead!

Raksha Bandhan is a special time to celebrate our relationship, and I wish you all the happiness in the world. Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan!

Quotes for Raksha Bandhan

Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.

Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.

Benjamin Disraeli

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.

Marion C. Garretty

"A sibling may be the keeper of one's identity, the only person with the keys to one's unfettered, more fundamental self."– Marian Sandmaier

"My big brother still thinks he's a better singer than me."– Rod Stewart

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there."– Amy Li

"Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return."- Unknown

"Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply."– Jane Austen

Facebook and WhatsApp status

God could not take care for the whole world

so he has given mothers to each family.

In the same way, mother could not take care

for the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers.

Thanks for being my brother.

To the outside world, we all grow old.

But not to brothers and sisters.

We know each other as we always were.

We know each other’s hearts.

We share private family jokes.

We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys.

We gain and lose things everyday.

But trust me on one thing.

You’ll never lose me,

I will always be here.

Happy Raksha Bandhan. I love My Sister

‘Sweet

‘Innocent

‘Simple

‘Touching

and

‘E’motional

‘Relationship.

This Defines the ‘BANDHAN’ with Our Sister.

Happy Raksha Bandhan

Source: indiatimes.com

Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar